OUGD602  STUDIO BRIEF 1 |

Bit random but I have gaining quite a few followers recently on instagram due to my posts of design and illustration work. I have been contacted by a Turkish illustrator from London who goes by the name of Decalque, asking to collaborate on some work - primary screen print and stickers.  

I thought this was pretty cool to be honest as nobody has ever asked to collab on design work never mind illustration. Unfortunately I am not sure how long it will be until I am down in London again so we have agreed to collab on the work through the internet once I have finished my uni work. I'm not too sure what will end up happening but I definitely feel like it would be a good and interesting opportunity - especially maybe getting my work known in another part of the country - he seems to have a much bigger following than me. 

Here are some examples of his work - 







No comments:

Post a Comment