OUGD602  STUDIO BREIF 1 |

Following the talk John has with, I decided to create an ongoing blog documenting things I have found that interest me and reflect my personality, in AND out of graphic design.

So as my first post:


Attention: Craft by SNASK

https://www.behance.net/gallery/19671273/Attention-Craft

Like this a lot. Really really cool use of materials and textures to create this fun, beautifully crafted typography. I would absolutely love to be able to create work like this. The message is literally brought to life through these 3D letters. The whole thing is executed to such a high standard and I would love to know how these letters were made. 

































Jamie XX - All Under One Roof Raving 

Was listening to this at the time so thought it would be good to post. Cool video





No comments:

Post a Comment